Featuring Patent Pending
Air Cushion Neck Design
Air Cushioned Gooseneck Trailer
Float Ride Trailers is proud to introduce the first ever air cushioned gooseneck trailer in the industry. Offering greater towing confidence, safety, durability, and an impossibly smooth ride, the innovative Float Ride gooseneck trailer simply can not be matched!
Unmatched durability, safety, and comfort
- Virtually ELIMINATES Trailer/Hitch Surge!
- Reduces suspension and trailer fatigue up to 50%!
- Up to 50% less stress on pickup drivetrain and suspension!
- Hitch components and ball experience up to 40% less stress!
- Transport any cargo, fragile or not, with more confidence!
- Less booming/strapping increasing safety and saving time with less time on busy/dangerous highway shoulders securing load!
- Greatly reduce or eliminate lift up on truck when adding heavy loads to the trailer. (As seen in the video below.)
- Experience safer and more enjoyable towing!
- Driver fatigue greatly reduced. (Up to 60%.)
- Suspension components are extremely easy to maintain/access.
Industry First Technology
- Quad I-beams with twin airbags for shock absorption/durability.
- Twin shock absorbers for superior dampening and ride quality.
- Rugged and durable hinges with 5 grease zerks on each pin. Oil infused bronze bushings standard on each pin for longevity.
- On-board compressor with air gauge
- Equipped with a manual inflate/deflate backup system.
How It Works
See It In Action
Prepared Your Way
- 2-5/16″ coupler, round adjustable
- Two 12k pound drop-leg jacks
- Safety chains 3/8″ x 35″ with slip hook.
- 12″ x 19# beam neck
- Mainframe 12″ x 19# pierced beam.
- Outer frame 5″ channel
- Rub rail 3/8 x 2 flat.
- 3″ channel, 16″ on center cross members
- Two 10k lb dexter oil bath electric brake axles
- Dexter 5 leaf slipper suspension
- Load range – e radial.
- 5″ all steel dovetail and ramps.
- All sealed LED lights.
- Finnish – Phosphate etched, primed, 2 coats acrylic enamel. 100% primed and painted.
- Toolbox: Lockable toolbox in neck. Chain rack and chain box.
- Torque tube for flex control
- Side marker turn signal lights
- Sealed factory wiring harness
- See-through headache rack with front steps and grab handles
- Double hinge spring assist ramps.
- 57” riser standard.
- Ramp tie-downs to reduce bouncing and noise. (Applies to the dovetail trailers only.)
- 19 or 22 lb beam neck.
- Trussed frame for additional support
- 3rd 10k lbs Electric Brake Axle
- 12k Electric Brake Axles
- 10k lbs standard drum or heavy-duty axles
- 12k Electric over Hydraulic. Disc Brake Axles
- 48 1/2″ Spread Axle Conversion
- Hutch Adjustable Suspension
- Straight Deck w/No Dovetail or Ramps
- Center Pop-Up Dovetail Section w/Bolt on Removable Hinges
- Center (3rd) Ramp w/Double Hinge and Spring Assist
- Pair of 2 Speed Dropleg Jacks
8′ 4″ Channel Ramps w/Rack
- 10″ Channel Winch Plate for Flatdeck
- Winch Track for 4″ Slider Winches (per foot of track)
- Weld-On or Slider 4″ Strap Winch (each-winch only no strap)
- 5/8″ X 3″ D-Rings, Each Installed
- Toolboxes: 15”x15”x36″ or 15”x15″x48″
- Charcoal Gray (Standard)
- Arizona Beige
Tires & Wheels
- 235/80/16 Standard Tires
- Silver 16” inch wheels x 6.5
- 235/16 LRG w/8 on 6 1/2″ Silver Dual Tire and Wheel
- 215/17.5 LRH w/8 on 6 1/2″ Super Single Tire and Wheel
- 215/17.5 LRH w/8 on 6 1/2″ Dual Tire and Wheel
- 235/16 LRE w/8 on 6 1/2″ Silver Dual Spare Tire and Wheel
- 235/16 LRG w/8 on 6 1/2″ Silver Dual Spare Tire and Wheel
- 215/17.5 LRH w/8 on 6 1/2″ Super Single Dual Tire and Wheel
- 215/17.5 LRH w/8 on 6 1/2″ Dual Spare Tire and Wheel
2×8 pressure-treated pine
- Oak Floor up to 20′ Bed Length
- Oak Floor for each Foot of Bed Length over 20′
- Black wood lumber
- Flat deck with slide-in ramps
- 4ft folding dovetail – raise up center
- Tuff Ramps
- 102” by 25 feet
- 102” by 28 feet
- 102 by 30 feet
- 102 by 32 feet
- 102 by 34 feet
- 102 by 36 feet
- 102 by 38 feet
- 102 by 40 feet
Send a Message
Give us a call at (903) 219-1805 or fill out the form below and we will give you a call back as soon as possible!
382 Highway 259 south
DeKalb, TX 75559
Get In Touch
Call Us Today with any questions you may have!
(903) 219-1805 (Cell)
(903) 219-1805 (Cell)
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday – Sunday: by appointment